Voir tous les résultats
Commercial Marketing Manager - Food and Beverage (Remote)
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma has an opening as a Commercial Marketing Manager - Food and Beverage (F&B) Customer Segment! In this role you will focus on driving short and long-term business plan execution for F&B testing, processing, and manufacturing customers in North America.
Reporting to the Commercial Marketing Director for Science and Laboratory Services (SLS), the Commercial Marketing Manager - Food and Beverage (F&B) will partner with global Segment Marketing and serve as a tactical liaison to the North America Industrial and Lab Testing sales teams. You will also be translating marketing strategies into practical sales campaigns crafted to ensure the Commercial organization is effectively enabled to deliver on revenue growth goals.
Open to Remote Worker in the US.
- Supports for and/or ownership of: Sales tools (brochures, flyers, promotions), E-mail campaigns, on-line display advertising, Trade Shows, application notes / white papers, webinars, sales campaign training, and relationships with internal partners, the NA sales team & key customers
- Translates segment strategy into North America commercial area marketing tactics
- Assesses assigned market(s), analyzes trends, and prioritizes revenue growth opportunity
- Assembles a suite of programs to communicate value propositions, develop markets and stimulate demand
- Disseminates segment and commercial strategy to region or Commercial area sales teams
- Ensures region or commercial area sales teams can effectively articulate value propositions
- Monitors the effectiveness of business plans and collaborates with internal collaborators to optimize
- Maintains business plan KPIs, monitors performance, and reports internally
- Monitors F&B customer growth trends and deploys tactics to capture emerging opportunity
- Documents why customers buy and how they use MilliporeSigma products
- Maintains a deep understanding of the Applications and Areas of Science where MilliporeSigma products are used
- Identifies new Applications and Areas of Science where MilliporeSigma products can be used
- Identifies KOLs and deploys teams to develop and handle relationships
- Partners with the commercial team to stimulate demand through company events and Account Based Marketing (ABM) opportunities
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Enables the region or commercial area sales team with tools to effectively deliver the value proposition
- Generates leads through tradeshows and direct marketing activities, providing a robust pipeline for sales
- Supports and/or produces live or recorded training presentations to sales force when appropriate
- Up to 20% of domestic travel to customers, trade shows, and internal meetings
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Agriculture or other life science field
- 3+ years marketing and/or selling experience in the life science/food and beverage industry OR 3+ years of work experience in life science/food and beverage lab
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Knowledge from a prior commercial role or project management
- Strong leadership and project management skills with acute attention to details
- Strong analytical skills in using data to make sound recommendations and business decisions
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence
- Ability to solve complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Strong communication skills; ability to function in a complex business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Good foundation of marketing know-how, consumer insight and an understanding of how to manage all elements of the marketing mix
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.