Voir tous les résultats
Head of Project Management Office - Delivery Systems and Services
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your Role: The Head of Project Management Office – Delivery Systems and Services (DS&S) supports the DS&S Global Business Unit which includes a full business (Commercial/Engineering/Operations) responsibility across three regions to support a global customer base. DS&S is the leading player in semiconductor gas and chemical delivery – with a strategy supported by a strong foundation for future growth and with three business areas: (1) Equipment (2) Services and (3) Fab Projects. Reporting directly into the Business Unit Head, this role is a key interface function working across all business areas, regions, and functions. Main responsibilities are:
- Manage a team of project managers and specialists supporting key projects geared towards execution improvements, productivity, or S&OP process improvements
- Drive cultural transformation of the DS&S business, ensuring that the organization is prepared for sustainable growth
- Lead the prioritization of business continuity projects that drive the organization to be more strategic with i.e., our sourcing efforts, closely working with the engineering, commercial and procurement teams for project identification and execution
- Notice and predict patterns, trends or discrepancies when looking at information and data to create critical insights, and use these to devise clear plans/recommendations on how a new approach or concept can solve a given business problem or realize business strategy
- Track project status, milestones, and deliverables; take corrective action if necessary and report progress to the DS&S leadership team
- Ensure alignment across the various functions within DS&S, and assign and track activities geared towards reaching our business objectives to be reported during the leadership team meeting
- Transform the project management organization into a platform for high potential employees’ development by creating an agile learning environment for early and mid-career talent to be ready for a leadership role in other functional areas of DS&S
- Prepare and facilitate leadership team meetings, keeping us focused and efficient
Location: Austin, TX, Allentown, PA, or Tempe, AZ
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years’ work experience in Project Management and execution
- 5+ years direct work experience leading or managing a team
- Less than 25% travel to company sites (mostly domestic)
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Semiconductor equipment experience is a plus
- Self-starter with a track record of successfully navigating in a global matrix organization
- Strong business acumen paired with critical thinking and the ability to derive tangible insights from various data sources
- Learning agility and curiosity
- Cultural savvy
- Effective communicator in written and spoken English language
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut, Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.