Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Bachelor’s/equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or a related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and experience is required.
- About 4 years of working experience.
- Hands on experience in LabWare LIMS
- Good to have ELN experience.
- Provide support to the business which includes shift rotations
- Configure LIMS and ELN systems according to requirements of the customers
- Develop code for logging samples, printing labels, and other functions Follow all guidelines at all times
Skills and Qualification
- Good understanding of ServiceNow
- In depth knowledge and experience on the Labware LIMS and ELN standard functions and modules
- Ability to learn new features and functions in LIMS, ELN, and related systems and increasingly handle more complex issues and requests
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with global colleagues and customers
- Candidate with experience or having academic from Life Science/Bioinformatics background will be preferred.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html