Voir tous les résultats
Payroll Tax Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The North America Reward to Pay team is responsible for providing benefit and payroll services for the US and Canada. Tax filing is performed by our vendor, UKG. In this role you would be responsible for overseeing/coordinating the timely and accurate tax processing of payroll and benefits for both US and Canada as performed by UKG. Additionally, you would be responsible for monitoring the regulatory environment to ensure we are proactively aware and prepared for changes impacting benefits, payroll, and time & attendance. Further, you will have responsibility for any merger, acquisition, divestiture activities related to payroll tax.
This position is 100% remote and will be a rewarding job opportunity for candidates who want to join an industry leader!
Benefits to working with our team include:
- Comprehensive, paid, on the job training that will allow you to quickly learn about Canada payroll taxes and software to excel in this role and progress in your career.
- Full tuition reimbursement available!
- Excellent benefits including a starting vacation allowance of 3 weeks, strong 401k programs, access to amazing healthcare and many other perks!
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED and 7+ years of payroll tax experience
- Associate degree in Human Resources, HR Management, Business, or other discipline and 4+ years of payroll tax experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, HR Management, Business, or other discipline and 2+ years of payroll tax experience
- In-depth knowledge of US and Canada benefits, payroll, payroll tax and time and attendance rules and regulations
- CPP certification
- Experience processing multi-state US and multi-province Canada payrolls/benefits
- Experience establishing procedures to ensure filings are completed accurately and timely
- Knowledge and experience filing federal, state/provincial, and local payroll and benefit returns
- Knowledge and experience related to fed/state/provincial/local filings, amendments, W2s, W2Cs, T4s/RL1s
- Strong reconciliation skills using excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong ability to work in an international team and intercultural sensitivity
- Ability to identify process improvements
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.