Voir tous les résultats
Data Systems Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Data Systems Specialist will integrate manufacturing equipment on an isolated network, manage oversight of network services while collaborating with IT in highly matrixed organization.
- Build, manage, support, and optimize Information Technology/Operational Technology (IT/OT) system integration of various business applications including OSIsoft, Opcenter MES, Kepware, BarTender and Rockwell systems.
- Support license renewals, support and maintenance contracts, and vendor relationships.
- Manage scheduling patching/updates for the Jaffrey site.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technology driven degree
- Associate degree in any field with 4+ years’ experience with manufacturing networks, programming or Windows and VMware administration
- Excellent awareness of Quality and Health, Environment and Safety requirements
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MS Certified System Associate/Admin, Manufacturing Networks, PLC and HMI programming, VMware and Computer System Validation
- Experience managing complex technical projects in IT Infrastructure with a focus on setting and managing large corporate Campus networks, Data Center and associated services
- Hands-on Windows and VMware administration experience with ability to manage a small cluster of Windows servers running on VMware
- Basic PowerShell knowledge with some experience in troubleshooting a small campus network
- Conceptual understanding on Hyper-Converged, Tier Storage, Backup, Archival & Disaster Recovery
- Affinity for solving technical challenges and a strong willingness to learn
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.