Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma has an opening at our Ewing site as a Packaging Coordinator. In this role you will help plan, organize, and coordinate packaging activities to efficiently package a quality product within a safe working environment and meet departmental goals. Hours of this position will be 1:30pm- Midnight; Monday-Thursday.
- Support the safety, quality, and delivery of custom, IVD, and standard products through Ewing Packaging
- Ensure on-time delivery of custom, make-to-order, and time-sensitive fills
- Stage process orders, bulk, and components for assigned area to improve packaging operators’ efficiency
- Perform process order confirmations in SAP. Ensure bulk/component returns and inventory adjustments are performed promptly and accurately.
- Review completed packaging folders/batch records for errors. Document, follow up on and escalate errors as necessary
- Assist operators with questions and troubleshooting. Interact with Planning, Manufacturing, Materials Management and other functional groups as necessary to resolve issues. Escalate to packaging management as appropriate
- Redline documents and/or initiate workflows to ensure MPFs and associated documents are up-to-date and accurately reflect current processes
- Contribute to root cause analyses (RCA) and non-conformance reports (NCR)
- Coordinate the daily Tier 1 Gemba discussions and ensure board is updated. Follow-up on action items and blocking items
- Prepare the daily schedule according to current priorities. Provide status updates on late orders, top backorders, and other priorities as needed
- Print documentation and labels as necessary
- Enable operational excellence by supporting improvement projects and OPEX initiatives
- Use material handling equipment safely to transport materials throughout the building
- Lift up to 50 lbs. individually
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Any college courses in chemistry, other related science
- Prior experience of chemical weighing, related laboratory, filling or packaging
- Prior experience in ISO/GMP regulated environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of product flow throughout the packaging process
- Proven ability to lead peers
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and SAP
- Understanding of quality requirements including ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Solid grasp of safety requirements in a packaging/manufacturing environment
- Highly adaptable to change
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Operation of material handling equipment
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.