Voir tous les résultats
Quality Technician II
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Physical Test Lab Quality Control Technician will support laboratory functions, as well as sample analysis through several test procedures.
- Perform daily quality control testing and report results to manufacture.
- Assist in the development of production standards to meet quality specifications and may recommend procedural changes.
- Maintain the Physical Test Lab in an audit-ready and cGMP-compliant manner.
- Focus on Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Productivity, Teamwork, and Communication.
- Support MOS, EPIC, 6S, and EHS SWAT Team efforts.
- Read and follow SOPs, Test Specifications, Test Methods and interpret technical data.
- Work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment while maintaining a positive outlook.
- Support standard shift hours and intermittent OT when necessary.
- A shift: Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm.
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 25lbs.
- Stand for an 8 or 12-hour shift.
- Perform repetitive tasks including frequent hand/finger manipulations.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year of quality control, cGMP, manufacturing, or production experience.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work with teammates in a multi-shift operation.
- Ability to work well independently once trained, Self-motivated.
- Ability to change direction if business needs require.
- Organized, Safety Conscious.
- Quality Control and cGMP experience, Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal, electronic and written).
- Previous experience in a Quality environment role/responsibility.
- Previous experience with a Customer Service role/responsibility.
- Previous experience in a Food Service role/responsibility.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.