Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Key Individual Job description：
- Identify customer process or application, interpret technical insights and translate material requirement to Marketing/GPM/R&D/Technical Service/Sales.
- Handle technical issues or projects by coordinating cross-functions.
- Analyze Applications of IC Lithography and clean process, insights to facilitate market opportunities in cooperation with Sales
- Coordinate and manage the whole NBDs (New Business Development) and product tuning processes for key accounts, ensure to achieve POR position and drive to upgrade existing products for customer needs with risk management sense collaborating closely with Sales.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems through technical experience and using lab facilities in JP/US/Taiwan/Korea etc.
- Establish good communication and maintain good cooperation with working level of k module & fab levels.
- Focus to improve DOEs (Design of Experiments) and analytical skills to provide good technical service to the customers.
- Provide accurate monthly report and contribute to Weekly Sales & Applications Meeting.
- Monitor KPI in timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or above majored in Chemical, Physics, Material Science, electrical etc.
- Skilled at SPC (Statistical Process Control), DOEs.
- Over 5 years, Semiconductor industry experience, and hands-on with Lithography process.
- Good coaching skill, interpersonal, and communications skill.
- Literate in common software.
- Ability to work in a matrix/cross-functional setting.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of time.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com