Voir tous les résultats
DNA Modification Synthesis Technician - Evening Shift
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An opportunity has arisen for a DNA Modification Synthesis Technician to join our evening shift team. As a DNA Modification Technician, you will be responsible for the manufacturing of modified oligonucleotides. Within this role you will prepare, operate and maintain DNA synthesis in order to achieve the departments manufacturing schedule. You will manufacture modified synthetic nucleic acids using automated DNA synthesisers; prepare the reagents, set-up the synthesis instruments and regroup the required DNA sequences by the manufacturing batches; unload the products from the instruments and perform the vital downstream processes. You will work in collaboration with various department within the site throughout the process and full on the job training will be provided.
As this is an evening shift position your working hours would be Sun-Thurs 3pm -11pm.
Who you are:
- Hold A Level(s) qualification in Science/Mathematics or equivalent (preferable).
- Previous experience working within a Lab and/or Manufacturing environment is essential
- A working knowledge of ISO or similar QMS would be advantageous
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong level of computer literacy, proficient working with Microsoft Excel and other database systems
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.