Voir tous les résultats
Sr. Associate Quality Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Sr. Associate Quality Specialist position will perform quality assurance activities in support of GMP products within the quality operations team supporting release activities at the site. This role will be located in our St. Louis facility.
- Ensure quality through adherence to GMP requirements.
- Complete the volume of work required to achieve group/departmental goals and meet deadlines and communicate the status of operations and bring deviations to the attention of the supervisor.
- Participate as needed in quality audits, provide complete and accurate records consistent with quality guidelines and GDP requirements.
- Provide complete and accurate records consistent with quality guidelines and GDP requirements.
- Interface with customers and cross-functional departments as needed.
- Review documents such as quality control documentation, cleaning records, batch records and raw material records.
- Release of raw material and product for the site.
- Participate in QA on the Floor activities in manufacturing areas.
- Perform tasks while wearing personal protective equipment such as chemical protective clothing, goggles, respirator, gloves, etc. when applicable.
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 40 pounds.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or other life science field
- 2+ years of GMP experience in pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of ICH Q7
- Current API knowledge and/or experience
- Good computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and ability to learn and operate using other specific application software
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.