Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a QC Technician to join our team in Glasgow. You will be responsible for effective quality control (QC) of materials used with testing labs and manufacturing facility. This includes ensuring materials are released in line with relevant procedures and regulatory compliance. To facilitate the release of materials for use within testing and Manufacturing functions.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GMP) would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working in a Stores/material handling role is required
- Previous experience working in QC environment would be advantageous
- Ability to complete documentation (both handwritten and electronic) neatly and accurately
- Puts safety first by adhering to health and safety procedures and actively takes necessary action when encountering unsafe situations
- Has strong organizational skills with the ability to use available resources effectively
- Is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains support of peers, encourages collaboration
- Communicates effectively with others
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.