Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Lead Health and Safety management
• Ensuring site personnel are competent in performing Risk Assessments and ensuring needed
Risk Assessments are completed.
• Ensure BCP for the business in place and reviewed periodically with the help of the fuctional
• Ensure Identifying risk reduction methods and work with site management in implementing
• Ensure the effective implementation of the corporate EHS programs at the locations.
• Ensure time to time EHS regulatory compliance are met.
• Ensure that contractors and Engineering department meet the required EHS standards
• Conduct surprise inspections and audits on EHS compliance by employees on site
• Work with department heads / champions to drive EHS initiatives and awareness
• Build the Safety capabilities in the team including the Department Managers.
• Risk review of the project to ensure minimal business interruption.
• Ensure segregation and disposal of Hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste in
compliance with statutory.
• Lead the integrated management system for the certification and sustenance
• Work closely with other department sin ensuring that they meet management system
• Organizing internal audit, ensure corrective and preventive action is completed within the time
• Liaise with Government agencies & departments for licenses, renewals & statutory approvals.
• Ensure full compliance with all Governmental regulations & with Sigma Aldrich quality &
• Engineering degree with good academic record or Masters in Science (Environment)
• 12-14 years of hands on EHS experience in chemical / pharma industry
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Effective leadership and communication skills (written, oral, listening, presentation)
• Demonstrated competence in coaching and conflict resolution
• Learning agility
• Language Skills: Good English communication skills both in speech and writing
• Special Requirements/Skills: Good follow up & analytical skill
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and lead multi-disciplinary teams with
strong leadership skills, as well as hand-on and team player.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html