Voir tous les résultats
Senior Consultant Strategy Operationalization
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Acting as an industry and market leader for the Bioprocessing Strategy group and the commercial stakeholders, you will translate the global Bioprocessing early-stage ecosystem strategy into yearly priorities and align with Marketing activities, Go-To-market tactical plans and regional dynamics. You contribute as SME and voice of Market to the cyclic revision of the global early-stage biotech ecosystem Strategy in collaboration with other teams within the Bioprocessing Strategy group. You influence and support company’s thought leadership and presence in the early-stage ecosystem space through multiple communication channels and networks, in collaboration with Marketing and regional commercial stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical/scientific or business field; Masters, MBA or PhD would be a plus
- 10+ years industry experience in Biopharma/Life Science sector
- Commercial/business development experience or consulting experience
- Extensive experience in Biotech, ideally in a start-up, C(D)MO or CMC consulting
- Good understanding of the Biomanufacturing industry market and the start-up ecosystem
- Good technical knowledge of Bioprocessing platforms, biologicals development and regulatory approval processes, in particular in the novel therapies space
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, strong influence skills
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel: up to 20% both domestic and international
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.