Voir tous les résultats
Brand Manager Neurology
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: An exceptional opportunity has become available for a dynamic Neurology Brand Manager to work within our Neurology Therapeutic Area. You will establish a strategic marketing direction to improve market opportunities within the Neurology portfolio with a focus on improving patient care. You will be responsible for project work in the area of rand management and will build marketing concepts, market analyses and implementation plans for our Team. You are responsible for the implementation of marketing-specific measures and work closely with the neuro team and advertising agencies to develop advertising campaigns, especially in the digital area. In addition, the budget and success control of the marketing measures is your responsibility. You look after opinion leaders and support our field staff in close cooperation. In addition, you present the interface to and closely collaborate with the medical department and global marketing.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics or scientific degree
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical brand management field - ideally in the neurology indication.
- You have extensive experience in the development and communication of key product messages, implementation of marketing campaigns and creation of marketing materials
- You have experience working with agencies
- you have excellent communication skills and assertiveness are your strengths
- You have an analytical approach; understand the market and have a high affinity for numbers
- You have strong digital skills and a phenomenal curiosity about social media marketing. You have a high ability to multi-task and a hands-on mentality.
- You are proficient in English and have excellent MS Office skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.