Voir tous les résultats
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma is immediately hiring for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing for our team in Madison, WI and Verona, WI and offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus for 3rd and 5th shifts! This is a challenging, hands-on, rewarding job opportunity for people who want to join a growing business.
Benefits to working with our team include:
- Sign on bonus of $10,000 for 3rd and 5th shifts, $7,500 for 4th, and $5,000 for 1st and 2nd!
- Comprehensive, paid, on the job training program that allows our employees to quickly learn critical technical skills to excel in this role and rapidly progress in their careers.
- Significant tuition reimbursement available!
- Excellent benefits including 5 weeks of paid time off per year!
The position primarily involves the safe and efficient manufacturing of API’s according to cGMP requirements. The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician is primarily focused on supporting activities in the manufacturing environment, including but not limited to: equipment cleaning and setup, verification tasks during GMP manufacturing, and other production tasks as directed.
- Consistently follow and actively promote proper safety protocols and PPE to other staff.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of production areas and all related equipment during each shift, specifically maintaining potent compound handling techniques.
- Utilize a wide variety of written procedures, including batch records and existing operating procedures with assistance from a supervisor.
- Perform as a secondary operator for GMP production of APIs and intermediates.
- Effectively operate production equipment during cleaning and as necessary to support production operations.
- Communicate production status effectively through shift pass-off meetings and email.
- Correct safety and process issue gaps as identified through standard inspections and audits in a timely and effective manner.
- Participate in department wide execution of corrective and preventive action implementations.
- Participate in implementation of department wide process improvement initiatives.
- Escalate issues appropriately based on scope and urgency.
- Participate in a team-based, multi-shift manufacturing environment comprised of multiple facilities.
- 1st - Monday - Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
- 2nd - Monday - Thurs 1:00pm - 11:30pm
- 3rd - Monday - Thurs 10:00pm - 7:30am
- 4th - Friday - Sunday 6:30am - 7:00pm
- 5th - Friday- Sunday 6:30pm - 7:00am
- Standing for long periods of time
- Lifting and moving up to 50 pounds with the assistance of equipment or teammates
- Working with highly potent / hazardous materials
- Utilizing proper personal protective equipment which could include but is not limited to: respiratory protection such as dust masks, half/full face respirators, supplied air, etc., and full body protection such as disposable coveralls, hazmat suits, etc.
Who You Are:
- Associate Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other Life Science discipline
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of pharmaceutical, chemical, or other manufacturing experience
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Outlook tools, Electronic Document Management Systems, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write technical documents
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Able to operate hand tools, calculators, and weighing / measuring devices
- Strong mathematical skills
- Possess a high degree of motivation and are a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail
RSRMS MilliporeSigma Millipore Sigma
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.