Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Develop the business within assigned geographic area, or market segment or list of customer accounts, according to the established sales policy by selling the products or services
- Implement sales strategy, including dealer/distributor management within assigned geographic area, market segment or list of customer accounts to achieve the sales target
- Promote and sell the products or services within the assigned geographic area, market segment or list of customer accounts to meet/excess the sales target.
- Assist and support BM team to develop and implement the sales strategies and plans. Develop sales plan within the geographic area, market segment or list of customer accounts, and supervise and adapt sales activities to achieve the targets. Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sale plans and priorities and schedule own activities to achieve the targets.
- Contact existing and new customers and assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services. Respond to more complex customer inquiries and negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority. Conclude sales orders
- Build and handle the positive relationship with the customers including distributors. Share sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity with appropriate stakeholders within organization (e.g. marketing, service, global team members, etc.) so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands. Ensure customer information and relevant documents are maintained in the appropriate databases.
- Deliver or arrange the training on a product or service to customer or distributors if vital. Lead the distributors and distribution channels. Lead the receivables and supervise the credit condition of customer accounts& dealer/distributors for minimizing the business risk.
- Develop the new sales opportunities in the market by identifying, researching, and contacting prospective customers and building positive customer relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree with bio-related major
- +3-15 years’ experience in the related
- Teamwork and Customer orientation
- Result orientation
- Communication with impact
- Strategic orientation
- Intuition for business
- Problem-solving skills
- Selling skills
- Product knowledge
- Related industry and market trend
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in English and Korean
- Driving license
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com