Voir tous les résultats
Associate Manager, Digital Marketing
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Digital Acquisition Marketing team is responsible for maintaining and accelerating our industry-leading position in eCommerce and digital customer acquisition. This department works cross-functionally with UX/UI, web design, data science, digital content, and analytics teams as well as numerous business stakeholders.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Expert to help grow our expanding Display Advertising and Social Media Advertising capabilities within the Life Science business. The ideal candidate will be passionate about crafting impactful display and social media advertising strategy and campaigns that balance business objectives and the needs of the scientific community. You have a hybrid skill set that is well-versed in the technical aspects of display and social media advertising such as audience targeting, ads reporting, campaign optimization and analytics, but also have a passion for creating engaging campaign content and engaging with the scientific community. Additionally, you are self-directed, resourceful and proactive, as you will have the autonomy to craft your own campaigns based on the needs of the business and analytical insights.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 5+ year of work experience in programmatic display advertising
- 5+ years of work experience in social media advertising
- 2+ years of work experience working with an enterprise social media management platform, such as Sprinklr
- Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree in marketing, advertising, a scientific discipline, or related field
- Platform administration skills
- Experience working in Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, DV360
- Experience with analytical platforms (Google Analytics360)
- Knowledge/experience of working on cross-functional digital marketing campaigns
- High-level of experience working with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for organic or paid campaign setup
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, independent learner, passionate about digital technologies and able to work autonomously
- Experience creating strong cross-functional collaborations with various internal teams
- Experience working under a challenging/complex branch architecture a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.