Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Design Project Manager is responsible for the successful management and execution of new custom cell culture media and sterile liquid projects that require the ability to deliver a complex integrated solution to the customer. The Design Project Manager in collaboration with Product Design Engineers and the customer write the scope of work, outline the costs, recommend the sales price and define the delivery timeline for these new custom products. Design Project Managers provide the key internal intelligence to be assured that a project is suitable for the site and business unit. The Design Project Managers work closely with Sales Development, Field Marketing, Customer Services, and Operations to deliver the first full scale GMP or Immediate Advantage products per agreed timelines and with the agreed product attributes. This position has direct impact on the Process Solutions Business Unit’s and Life Sciences’ growth and revenue targets and market penetration in the global biopharma market.
Who you Are:
- Successful management and execution of new custom projects that require the ability to deliver a complex integrated solution to the customer.
- As part of the CCM Global Design Team assess the new product / project for operational feasibility and commercial contribution to the business.
- Collaborate with Product Design Engineers and the customer write the scope of work defining activities required to successfully manufacture, package, release, and deliver the new product to the customer.
- Communicate project activities with the project team and customer to ensure awareness of project delays, issues and successes specific activities include.
- Defining scheduling and facilitation of regular customer conference calls and internal progress meetings.
- Providing meeting notes and follow up action items.
- Monitor and report on progress to Management and the customer.
- This includes capturing scope changes which impact project revenue, timelines, and / or product attributes and deliverables.
- Soliciting Commercial and Operations support as necessary for escalations, changes in priorities, and project scope changes.
- Drive delivery performance from Operations including prioritization, escalation, and identification of bottlenecks.
- Act as a direct customer contact including hosting customer site visits or travelling to meet customers to maintain and/or secure future business.
- Collaborate across sites / regions and with the CCM Design Operations Program Management function to ensure processes remain harmonized and improvements are employed globally.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.