Voir tous les résultats
Network Security Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
The Network Security Engineer will be part of a team of experts responsible for handling network/security support including incident, and service request management. The team will also manage network performance by maintaining network configurations, network troubleshooting and monitoring tools. This engineer will interface with various business operations, engineering teams, equipment vendors and network service providers.
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic city, Bangalore location with 24/7 rotational shifts
- 2+ years of working experience
- Expertise knowledge in Perimeter security – Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Force Point), DDOS, IPS/IDS. Firewall policies, Failover, multiple context mode and Transparent firewall, NAT/PAT, VPN technologies – IPSEC & SSL VPN.
- Good knowledge in F5 with LTM, APM and GTM
- Good knowledge in Radius and Tacacs servers (ISE, ACS)
- Good knowledge in proxy solution - BlueCoat or Cisco WSA
- Good experience in troubleshooting complex network issues
- Basic/Good knowledge in monitoring tools (CA Spectrum/SolarWinds/ManageEngine)
- Basic/Good knowledge in Windows and Linux Operating systems
- Good knowledge in ITSM process (INC, RITM, Change process and Problem ticket)
- Experience working in a team-oriented
- Good communication skill (verbal and written)
- CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP, PCNSA/PCNSE and F5 Certification
Location: Electronic City- Phase 1, Bangalore
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com