Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for business development of assigned territories and customers, achieving or exceeding sales targets and KPIs;
- Manage customer relationships, especially with customer's RD and production departments, and coordinate with the operation and CE team to improve customer experience;
- Develop sales strategies, dig deep into key accounts and explore new opportunities; Improve brand awareness and reputation in the market with field marketing, application and service team, etc
- Routine report for the daily business to management team timely and concretely, including all sales forecast, pipelines, team performance, distributor performance, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Immunobiology, molecular biology, Pharmaceuticals, or similar discipline; Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent marketing and technical knowledge of the IVD industry, understanding of business opportunities, and capability to develop and implement business plans;
- At least 4 years sales or RD experience in an IVD industry; MNC company’s sales experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Good English in oral and written;
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com