Voir tous les résultats
Mechanical Automation Lead
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As the Mechanical Automation Engineer you will take ownership for mechanical automation of our Membrane and Biotool manufacturing sites in Cork. You will lead your project teams through delegation, risk management, organizing and scheduling, and project performance audits. This is a great opportunity to join the Life Science integrated supply chain team as we go through a period of immense growth and investment in the business! You will report into the Global Director of Automation based in the US but act as the lead for projects within your market.
- Lead internal and external interaction and expectations through the length of the project / contract scope including kick-off, run-off, approvals, and spare parts.
- Lead field management including installation, launch, and managing production support.
- Build project proposal development, reviews, and approval process.
- Work with the global automation community to share and develop automation standards and documentation.
- Function as a mentor/guide for junior automation and project engineers.
Who You Are:
- Degree, or equivalent, in Mechanical/Electrical/Automation Engineering. Master level preferred.
- Extensive automation or application experience.
- Extensive project / program management experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Solidworks
- Experience in automation, robotics, or a related industry (material handling, machine vision, etc.) desired.
- Mechanical design knowledge
- Experience with systems installation, instrumentation, and validation a plus
- Experience in regulated industries
- Experience in Global automation initiatives desired.
- Strong Interpersonal skills for internal and external resource management (i.e., conflict negotiations).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!