Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Direct, lead and motivate teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project scope and timeline.
- Responsible for the multi-project supervising and optimization, to guarantee lead time of project deliveries according to internal resource and supplier capacity analysis, project risk identification and mitigation.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders incl. cross function teams, customer, 3rd party vendors from pre-sales stage to project execution till project final delivery.
- Analysis on project score card/KPI from monthly trend and work on continuous improvement.
- Set up customized project management governance, capabilities; success measurement criteria, methodologies, tools to be used, etc.
- As interface for local customized project management team and contribute to global alignment and strategic or continuous improvement initiatives.
Who you are:
- Strategic, operational, and technical project management experience. Minimum of 5-8 years of project management experience
- Previous technical background or project experience in the areas of the Pharma Industry e.g. process development, cGMP manufacturing, better to have experience in the equipment manufacturing of pharmaceutical industry
- Leadership skills, motivational skills to maintain naturally high moral within the matrix team. Ability and willingness to convey proficiency in project management to team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization. Clear logical mind, accountable, and result oriented.
- Experience in working with outsourcing suppliers and 3rd party partners is a plus.
- Data analysis skills is a plus.
- Excellence spoken and written English
- PMP certificate (not must)
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com