Voir tous les résultats
Senior Patent Counsel (Chemistry-related IP 변리사)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an experienced Patent Counsel you will be part of an international and globally acting team. You will deliver excellent and superior service to the organization by providing intellectual property support in the field of our Electronics business and other areas. You exhibit a strong understanding of the business needs, be able to work in cross-functional teams and be capable of translating Korean patent law into value generating activities for the businesses.
As our first patent counsel in Korea, your tasks will cover the full range of topics relating to technical intellectual property: patent drafting and prosecution, defending and enforcing intellectual property rights, negotiation of IP-related agreements and most important, providing strategic recommendations to the business in complex patent and trade secret issues.
The work location is Seoul, ROK with a growing impact of flexible work. Our R&D colleagues will appreciate frequent visits to their sites, especially in Poseung and Pyeongtaek.
Who You Are:
- Master degree in chemistry or related field
- at least 3 years of professional experience as inhouse patent counsel in industry or in a law firm with strong focus on chemistry-related IP topics
- admitted as Korean Patent Attorney
- curiosity and ability to quickly become familiar with various new scientific and technological topics
- fluent in Korean and English language. Additional language skills are beneficial
- excellent team player with strong analytical and convincing communication skills
- profound understanding of intercultural behaviors in an international business environment
- self-motivated and digital native
- working experience in negotiating intellectual property-related contracts
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com