Voir tous les résultats
Specialist, Planning & Scheduling Sr
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Senior Planning and Scheduling Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and control all scheduling activities supporting assigned items.
- Balance production and inventory levels with demand to support target consistent with On Time In Full (OTIF) 97%, On Promise 97% (year-end avg.; ship date), and equal to or less than eight week lead time per line
- Provide back up for the Supervisor, Planning & Scheduling as needed
- Review MRP and release shop orders
- Prepare and issue batch records to production
- Track bulk inventory receipts to ensure stock is allocated for Fine Chemicals
- Coordinate movement of raw material inventory between facilities and between item numbers, including support of specialized raw material items restricted to certain customer formulations
- Monitor shop floor activities to ensure promise dates are met
- Develop/maintain performance tracking metrics
- Participate in the testing of system wide developments
- Act as a departmental technical resource throughout the implementation process
- Create documentation for training or preparing enhancement requests for system development.
- Lead discussions and training sessions for implementations
- Clearly communicate complex data and supply chains to the business teams
- Train identified personnel (including outside IPF) on aspects of SAP or supporting systems
- Lead process improvement initiatives to increase productivity, eliminate waste, and streamline processes in production planning
- Master Data Maintenance and Ownership
- Identify opportunities for refinement of scheduling strategies and process improvement.
- Update and revise plans for changes in lead times, order quantities, service level and sourcing locations
- Identify inventory overstock situations and form teams to identify causes and possible solutions to the overstock.
- Develop and run long and short-term capacity models to identify potential operational constraints
- Coordinate and facilitate Sales & Operational Planning meetings as required.
- Suggest and participate in the testing of SAP designs to ensure smooth implementation.
- Run SAP test scripts in a timely fashion
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the planning team
- Analyze and request lead time updates for produced items
- Develop systems to track forecast vs. actual performance. Review results with sales and marketing
- Miscellaneous duties as required including rotation of after-hours support
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule
- Help achieve and maintain target stock levels to ensure timely availability of materials, and avoid
- Coordinate movement of goods between facilities as needed
- Set and maintain master data and planning parameters in the ERP/MRP system.
- Identify and pursue inactive, excess, and aging inventory for resolution, recovery, and process improvements. Gather input from QA, QC, Commercial Services and Purchasing to determine actions.
- Research inventory issues and histories to resolve inventory inaccuracies
- Help develop production schedules to meet customer demand and company goals, review MRP and release shop orders, and print, prepare and issue batch records to production.
- Allocate raw material lots to shop orders where applicable, monitor shop floor activities to ensure promise dates are met, and perform shop order data entry and maintenance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, or Supply Chain Management
- 3+ years’ work planning, inventory, and/or purchasing experience
- 2+ years of work experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, or Supply Chain Management
- 5+ years’ work planning, inventory, and/or purchasing experience
- 2+ years of work experience with ERP/MRP systems
- CPIM certification through APICS
- Planning experience in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.