Voir tous les résultats
Senior Scientist - Analytical Chemistry Semiconductor Materials (all genders), limited for 3 years
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist (all genders) in Analytical Chemistry with a focus on the investigation of Semiconductor Materials for reinforcement of our team. As part of the Central Analytics department in Darmstadt, we support all areas of the product life cycle, from R&D and process development to production-related analytics and trouble shooting. The laboratory is specialized in the investigation and characterization of modern display and semiconductor materials by means of ICP-MS, IC, HPLC, GC and hyphenated techniques.
In your role as a Senior Scientist for Semiconductor Materials you will support our internal customers in their multidisciplinary R&D projects in terms of chemical analytical inquiries. In addition, the lead and coordination of global analytical projects is included, in which you will actively contribute to the success with your broad analytical experience and your innovative strength. You are responsible for hands-on lab-based activities including experimental design, interpretation, documentation, writing reports and presenting data – presenting selected data on national and international conferences including. Method development and scouting of new technologies will be one additional focus topic of your daily work. In this context, the establishment of new collaborations with universities, scientific institutes and external service providers will be an important objective.
Who you are:
- PhD in Physics/Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Material Sciences or equivalent with a broad background of varies analytical techniques (e.g., particle characterization techniques, surface and polymer analytics, ICP-MS, IC, HPLC, GC) or corresponding working experience in the respective area
- Expertise in semiconductor materials: their analytical investigation, their chemistry, and their requirements
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, self-motivation, adaptability
- Quick comprehension of new tasks, curiosity to extend knowledge to new technologies, flexibility in an environment of fast changing priorities
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English is required, German skills preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com