Voir tous les résultats
Regulatory affair expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Regulatory Affairs Expert, Bioprocessing China
- Establish as industry regulatory leader through regulatory thought leadership, branding and authority engagement.
- Work closely with commercial team to create real change in team mindset, as regulatory interaction becomes more important for BioP competitive differentiation.
- Develop effective sales tools and trainings to support selling with regulatory mindset.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working across BioP departments and the wider organization to successfully execute regulatory strategy. Rolling the regulatory insight and strategy into our product “Strategy to Win” and the sales-customer interaction
- Responsible to support commercial team business case from regulatory view
- Using a deep understanding of regulatory trends to correctly position BioP in a differentiated way
- Responsible to create and drive a change program throughout BioP to shift focus from a purely technical sell to a real value proposition around quality and regulatory compliance
- Responsible to educate the pharmaceutical industry by promoting Biop. quality and regulatory know how
Who you are:
- Biotechnology or related background. Master degree or above is preferable.
- Ideal candidates will have 5 years’ work history in the LifeScience filed. Commercial or regulatory experience is preferable.
- Strong commercial sense and self-learning capability, and Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence others to change across matrixed organizations.
- Ability to interact with and influence higher management to improve strategy plans and outcomes.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment within LifeScience in China as well as working knowledge of EU/NA regulations.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com