Voir tous les résultats
Head of Neuromorphic Memory Designs
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
In your role as Head of Neuromorphic Memory Design, you will join our ignition team to start-up our foray into embedded memory fabrics for neuromorphic and compute-in-memory architectures. This is a senior and an impactful position allowing you to shape our venture from day one and build a new organization from scratch. You will innovate and define our next-gen products driven by market needs and innovative technology while operating at the interface between external partners and our internal teams.
You will be based at our Silicon Valley critical initiative in San Jose to productize neuromorphic synaptic memory designs using proprietary in-house materials.
- Mastermind a product portfolio for next-gen embedded memory designs addressing emerging market needs and based on our material and device technologies for emerging non-volatile memories.
- Lead the first steps in building up our R&D workflows linking devices and chip architectures.
- Translate system and chip design needs into device and material KPIs.
- Set-up and lead collaborations with partners and our internal R&D teams.
- Build and manage high performance teams aiming at substantial business impact.
Who You Are:
- an advanced technical degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics (Ph.D preferred).
- significant industry experience in circuit design for embedded memories.
- experience in innovative co-development workflows linking system requirements to behavioral and physical models of devices.
- an understanding of compute-in-memory and neuromorphic architectures
- an understanding of algorithmic requirements of different applications and their implementation on the hardware level.
- experience in analog circuit design is a plus.
- a pioneering, hands-on personality and have an appetite for starting a strategic activity within a corporate setting
- a strategic and analytical problem solver capable of drawing the big picture
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.