Voir tous les résultats
Business Support Specialist
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Business Support Specialist with EMD Electronics you are responsible for coordination and alignment of key business processes for managing customer support issues including account invoices, PO related issues, and service order tracking.
Additionally, this position manages the monthly reporting package, customer master alignment, customer data requirements, and provides direct support to Sales Engineers.
- Support the Sales team and Service Managers with customer follow-up and resolution related to invoicing issues
- Generate customer waivers as required for invoicing
- Follow-up with internal and external customers on invoice delays and account receivable issues
- Assist with generating reports for the Sales Engineers to support tracking performance to budget
- Provide sales account assistance with customer issue resolution
- Manage alignment of SAP customer master Sales Engineer assignments
- Create monthly report template and ensure participants complete actions on time
- Generate sales reports for monthly reporting utilizing SAP, Business Warehouse, and Analysis for Excel
- Support Ad Hoc billing for projects and customers that do not have a constant monthly billing amount
- SAP reporting and analysis with respect to the North America and Europe customers
- Track Non-Conformance Reporting replenishment items through to completion
- Quarterly updates of critical customer specification files
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ administrative, sales, or customer support experience
- Proficiency in SAP, BW, Excel, Analysis for Excel, PowerPoint
- Accounts receivable experience
- Organized, self-motivated individual who learns quickly and can balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work cross functionally and build relationships in a diverse team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.