Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As an Engineering expert for Standards & Interfacing you will provide technical standards & interfacing guidelines in the field of mechanical engineering on a variety of asset builds and infrastructure modifications ranging in scope from specialty chemical production equipment installation to greenfield building construction. As member of the Semiconductors Capital Investment Project Execution Team, you will also at times directly support Capital projects. In your role as Mechanical Engineer, you will provide technical discipline expertise in mechanical engineering on a variety of asset builds and infrastructure modifications ranging in scope from specialty chemical production equipment installation to building construction.
- Provide and update global systems and standardized procedures (SOP)
- Ensure vendors comply with our standards (e.g., spec sheets), such as piping/tubing design, machinery specifications, equipment specifications, relief and manual valve specifications, skid fabrication packages, material compatibility
- Maintain code expertise for our key regions (US and Asia)
- Drive consistency in evaluation and implementation of best engineering practices, lessons learned, and continuous improvement in the organization
- Execute trainings for site and project teams
- Work within a matrix environment and communicate with remote team members, project managers, and customers
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design and other disciplines
- 5+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- 3+ years of professional experience with manufacturing processes such as mechanical integrity and basic rotating equipment
- 1+ years of experience with development and execution of validation documents (such as Change Control, Standard Operation Procedures, Technical Guidelines) related to Analytical or Computerized systems
- Working knowledge of current regulatory guidelines and standards
- Knowledge of construction materials for electronics specialty chemicals production
- Demonstrated ability to create and update standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Working knowledge of Electronic Quality Systems (Change Control, Documentation Management)
- Experience establishing evaluating and implementing safety, quality, and productivity improvements, e.g., industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping, and equipment installation practices
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and the ability to interact effectively with people in all areas of the company including project management, plant operations, quality, purchasing, and product management
- Demonstrated ability to conduct quality investigations including root cause analysis and determining corrective / preventative actions.
- Computer literacy with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, VBA, etc.)
- Desire to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adjust to changing priorities
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.