Voir tous les résultats
Production Planning Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Production Manager is responsible for leading the production planning, purchasing, and warehouse teams in support of Contract Manufacturing operations at the Madison and Verona, WI sites. Manage activities of planning, scheduling, purchasing, and warehouse group to achieve targeted service levels while controlling operational and inventory costs. Meet established KPI’s and objectives. Support employees in Planning and Scheduling while acting as a technical resource, business leader, and mentor. Partner closely with Sales, Demand Planning, Project Management and Marketing to ensure that customer forecasts and inquiries are well understood at the operations level. Act as facilitator and liaison between Manufacturing and all other support teams to ensure materials and resources are available for scheduled production. Use capacity models for long term business planning. Maintain and monitor work performance of employees. Assist operations with throughput, efficiency, volume, capacity utilization, on time data, and quality issues. Be responsible for the Supply Review process for the Madison and Verona sites and contributes to the S&OP process for contract manufacturing.
Position can be located at any of our US sites with the expectations you would travel to our Madison, WI site at least 5 days per month.
Essential Job Functions:
- Represent planning, purchasing, and warehouse departments to site, commercial, and sales leadership.
- Lead teams in support of planning and purchasing activities at the respective sites.
- Develop and implement strategy for production planning in support of the operations and commercial goals for the business.
- Lead Sales and Operations Planning meetings with key business partners as well as additional business-related discussions.
- Lead, mentor, and develop team members.
- Support Site Leadership at responsible sites with OP planning, business cases, and headcount requests.
- Contribute to the development of global operations and supply chain integration and rationalization plans and ensure timely execution of medium- and longer-term strategies.
- Must have 10+ Years of Lean Manufacturing experience and/or in leading operations or engineering in Life Science (GMP, CDMO).
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business or technical field (Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Sciences, or Statistics).
- 5 years of experience in operations, supply chain, and/or Lean manufacturing is required.
- Experience in CMO or API manufacturing setting desired
- 2 years of supervisory or management experience
- Experience with SAP, Excel, Project, PowerPoint
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams such as Commercial, Sales, Program Management.
- Experience presenting to small and large groups.
- 2 years of Supply Chain, Inventory Control or Planning/Scheduling experience
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.