Voir tous les résultats
Business Analytics Expert - R&D Resource Forecasting
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Position: Business Analytics Expert – R&D Resource Forecasting
Job Location - Position is independent in location.
In this important global role within our R&D Performance & Analytics department, you shape and deliver data-driven insights and robust resource forecasts to support the advancement of our Biopharma R&D pipeline. In close alignment and partnership with our operational planning leads, global project leads and portfolio analytics leads, you develop tailored analyses, benchmarks and fit-for-purpose reports to accelerate and optimize the performance of our global R&D operations. In addition, you ensure a streamlined operation of the R&D wide time tracking and resource forecasting system as well as related processes to safeguard our high standards of data reliability and integrity. This also includes the conception, evolution and delivery of effective trainings to our global R&D workforce. Finally, you also drive the continuous improvement of our operational efficiency by shaping and implementing robust automations of our internal core processes and workflows.
Who you are:
• Academic degree in a scientific, business or IT/data science-related field – Master or MBA preferred
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience in analytics, performance/resource management, data science, project management or controlling
• Professional experience in clinical development and/or biopharma industry preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication, influencing and leadership skills
• Experience in working in interdisciplinary global teams and influencing within a matrix
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid organizational skills, high quality focus and result orientation
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills – visualization tool skills (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire) are a plus
• Knowledge of Enterprise Project Portfolio Management tools – preferably, Planisware
• Fluency in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com