Voir tous les résultats
Site Strategy and Operation Lead
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Support the Head of China R&D, partner with the China R&D Leadership team and partner with other Senior leaders to harmonize CN R&D goals on their behalf, and ensure that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
We are looking for a high-reaching site Strategy & Operations lead to join the team to proactively drive and assure the smooth execution of leadership strategic goals, rolling-up to achieve the company’s overarching corporate and business strategic objectives. This will build the opportunity to identify challenges, develop solutions, be an integral part of performing critical workflows, and owning the CN R&D Head bandwidth and activities. Meanwhile, this role will lead and coordinate the site level activities.
Who you are:
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in consulting or corporate/business Strategy with focus on pharmaceutical, bio-tech or related industry is preferred or experience as Chief of Staff to China R&D is a plus.
- Experience of managing complex projects that involve cross-functional collaborations is a plus
- Highly self-motived, strong business acumen, strong logical and strategic thinking capability
- Good team player, excellent communication skills, high competence to work in complex cross-functional/cross-geographical/ cross-functional teams
- Excellent skills in MS Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good oral and written English
Functional Area: Research & Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com