Voir tous les résultats
Head of Régional Customer Support f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You manage a team of representatives that supports our direct customers in the DACH Region (Austria, Germany and Switzerland). You provide support to all Research & Applied (R&A) Business Segment Customers across the lead to quality process and define & execute the Customer Support strategy to improve Customer Experience and loyalty. You support Commercial initiatives by offering the right experience and channels to each Customer types and meeting local requirements. You manage Customer Support as a value centre by driving revenue growth/recognition and controlling cost in an efficient way. Position Customer Experience as a differentiator by driving performance and innovation in the Region.
You have full ownership on the Lead to Quality process and Customer Experience in the Western Europe R&A Sub Region. This role is highly critical to our Commercial success in the region in the short, mid and long term.
Who you are:
- Leadership: Experience in Leading large organizations and expense budgets
- Ambition to build, manage and lead a team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Functional & Business strategy: ability/experience in developing and implementing functional strategies
- Strong communication skills to interact with Team and key Business Partners
- People and customer oriented with Continuous improvement Culture (Lean, Six Sigma …)
- Strong ability to analyze activity indicators and identify improvement needs
- Result oriented: good track record in setting and achieving challenging targets
- Customer focus: passion for Customer Experience and Satisfaction
- Fluency in written and spoken English. German would be a plus
- Future oriented: ability to challenge the status quo and drive innovation
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html