Voir tous les résultats
D&A UI/UX Designer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Become part of a highly skilled team of experts working on scalable use cases and data products. Translate functional requirements into data models and processes to drive the development of our products and solutions. Join us as an UI/UX Designer. As a member of our analytics team (ACE), you evaluate and recommend suitable designs for implementation. Ensure that the product design meets the core business requirements, while providing users with the optimum experience Design user interfaces and conceptual diagrams, wireframes, mockups, click-dummies, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional interactive prototypes and test user acceptance. Share product strategies with Product Owners and collaborate with UI/UX Engineers by communicating requirements and discussing results. You will also be responsible for ensuring consistency across user journey and compliance with our branding.
Who you are:
• B.Sc. (or higher) in Design, Information Architecture or equivalent industry experience
• 5 years of equivalent experience in interaction design, graphic design, industrial design, computational design
• Core design skills: information architecture, UX documentation, visual communication and hierarchy
• Knowledge of processes and methods of User Centered Design
• Experience creating process flows, user flows, prototypes, highly detailed wireframes and high fidelity mockups for early stage ideas and complex web (enterprise and mobile preferred) applications
• Experience with conducting usability tests with finished products and generating feedback
• Ability to address customer pain points, for example customer satisfaction, engagement, or loyalty
• Ability to effectively communicate with architects/developers/engineers
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com