Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Principal Engineer within the Filtration R&D Department, you will work on projects directed toward the development of novel filtration products and technologies that will enable the future manufacturing of therapeutic biopharmaceuticals. You will provide strong technical insight and consult on technology and product development efforts to support a wide range of bioprocessing applications. You will work across all levels of the organization to conceptualize and commercialize novel product and technology platforms. You will display creativity and curiosity while solving problems. You possess a strong background of technical innovation and successful execution of challenging projects, and a demonstrated ability to apply proven scientific and engineering principles on projects with high complexity and difficulty.
Location: Bedford, MA
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 15+ years’ experience, or higher degree with 10+ years' experience (Masters or Ph.D.)
- Track record of innovation and project execution that demonstrates strong scientific/engineering experience
- Serve as a role model in working collaboratively across different functions within and outside the company, including academia, customers, and collaborators
- Able to multi-task and handle time efficiently to meet project timelines and customer needs
- Proficient user of 3D CAD software (Creo, SolidWorks, etc)
- Comfortable working with sophisticated manufacturing and testing equipment
- Demonstrate strength in problem solving, experimental design and execution, risk assessment, and statistical data analysis
- Degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, or Plastics Engineering
- Familiar with plastic part design and plastic joining technologies.
- A standout colleague with proven leadership skills, willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Lead complex product/technology development projects
- Familiar with medical device / filter manufacturing processes and current state-of-the-art technologies
- Act as the technical go-to person and a mentor-of-choice for junior staff
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.