Voir tous les résultats
A2R Support - Governance / Authorization Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Administration of a K2 authorization workflow, error handling, user queries, etc.
- Ticket handling for common requests such as password reset, user unlocking and other similar requests
- Running controls, triggering access reviews, sending reminders, etc.
- User distribution list maintenance
- Preparation of audit documentation
- Review and testing of new and/or changed access profiles
Who You Are:
- A graduate in Business Administration, Information Management Systems or a related field
- Experience working with ERP systems (ideally SAP), databases
- At least 3 years of professional experience in user/authorization management and/or master data management, or similar role
- Confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management
- With a sound data governance background, good understanding of business hierarchy concepts and workflow principles
- Displays an excellent understanding of data security concepts
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig (Shift Schedule: 3pm-12am)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com