Voir tous les résultats
Supply Chain Manager, RS&AA
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Drive, coordinate and manage all supply chain related actions/projects/solutions for responsible business, cooperate with commercial team and collaborate all other functional resources to reach all supply chain relative management and KPIs.
- Animate the S&OP for and continuously improve the process control and management.
- Coordinate closely with commercial, manufacturing to define, implement and review the service reliability and inventory control for finished goods to prevent material shortage and ensure stable supply.
- Lead scenario planning to mitigate risk and find opportunities.
- Lead or coordinate for the project management related to supply chain and business process innovation or improvement solution, e.g., SAP; Data Lake, etc… complexity reduction, etc.
- Enable SC capability by leverage Digitalization solution (e.g. Automation, visualization etc.).
- Coach /motivate and develop individual contributors and talent development.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Supply Chain or other relevant fields.
- 8+ years working experience in planning, supply chain or other related fields, in which at least +3 years in managerial level.
- LS / Chemical/Pharmaceutical industry experience would be advantageous
- Advanced supply chain (inventory, service reliability, and network) planning skills.
- Rich knowledge and hands-on experience of operational experience with SAP SCM process and large SAP ERP global rollouts (ie. SAP ERP/APO / SAP S4 HANA mitigation or similar mitigations). SAP PP experience is a plus
- Experience in managing and developing solutions for supply chain.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, especially for complex, high SKU environments.
- Expert of supply chain planning parameters, master data, and master data integrity & quality.
- Digital savvy (data, system minded) and some hands-on experience for tools like. Power BI, Qliksence etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to connect functional execution to business strategy
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication of written and spoken English
- Must be self-motivated and energetic.
- with CPIM / CSCP / PMP certification is a plus.
Functional Area: Supply Chain
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com