Voir tous les résultats
Director, Bioprocess Software Product Management
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
In collaboration with Process Automation and Delivery (PAD), Bioprocessing R&D, Marketing and Strategy teams, you will -
- Lead a team of Product Managers and digital technology experts, to identify, evaluate, and productize technologies and capabilities that propel BioContinuum Platform ™ towards the aspiration of convergent Bioprocessing.
- Lead the integration of Digital and Process technologies to deliver on the vision of facility of the future through internal development, acquisitions, and industry collaborations.
- Collaborate with the Software Development, Systems R&D and Digital Innovation teams to identify and build differentiated Digital product offering.
- Build product roadmaps, business cases for new capabilities, Responsible for marketing strategy and lifecycle management of existing products.
- Responsible for launch and success of the Software Products in the Bio4C™ Portfolio.
- Accountable for preparing and educating the market on the purpose and value into which these capabilities, products, and services fit.
- Create purposeful workplace for colleagues, connecting their individual contributions to BioProcessing and PS with a bold, inspiring, and collective purpose
- Be an inclusive leader effectively managing and building a diverse, multi-cultural and global team, leading with an authenticity that inspires the team to communicate openly and thrive together
- near term intensified processing needs – across disciplines of Automation and Analytics that enable transition to the digitally enabled facility of the future.
You will be responsible to:
- Contribute to the development of a unified BioProcessing strategy to ensure readiness for Biopharma 4.0,
- Develop and update product roadmaps, informed by technology development, resource availability, and market needs.
- Connect product roadmaps to BioContinuum™ Platform strategy
- Work across bioprocessing technical disciplines & businesses to develop product roadmaps in partnership with PAD, R&D, Product Area, and strategy teams.
- Identify and define potential new products and support business case development to advance BioProcessing capabilities in focus applications.
- Think creatively to gain resources and commitment across a complex, matrixed organization to execute and delivery on the intensified process technologies.
- Lead teams to perform market assessments, financial analyses, and VOC research to quantify business opportunities and prioritize projects
- Develop positioning, thought leadership, regulatory and marketing strategy for Digital bioprocessing offerings with product managers & marketing communications partners
- Work with go-to-market teams to develop training programs, sales enablement tools, and product performance metrics.
- Act as a trusted and visible face of BioContinuum™ Platform team. Comfortable speaking about the holistic BioContinuum™ Platform strategy and technologies at conferences, customer meetings, webinars, and other public events.
- Collaborate with Larger organizational initiatives that focus on the digital capabilities to drive
- Efficiencies and growth of the Bio4C Portfolio and the Individual product roadmap.
- Focus on the commercial success of the Bio4C Portfolio
Location: Bedford, MA with the opportunity to be remote within the US
Who You Are:
- Minimum B.S. or equivalent engineering/scientific/business (15+ years), MS/MBA (10+ years) or PhD (7+ year) of experience in product management, strategic marketing, field marketing, or customer facing technical function.
- Understanding of PDP framework and agile methodology.
- Experience in deploying and managing a software/automation portfolio from conception to commercialization followed by phase out.
- Good understanding of the trends in the adoption of Digital technologies in the (Bio)Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Good understanding of the range of Digital Technologies and their application to the (Bio)Pharmaceutical Industry.
- New Business Mindset: Ability to seek out and identify opportunities to provide solutions to customer’s current or future needs; entrepreneurial spirit to explore new ideas and visualize what is possible
- Technical/Application Knowledge: Strong knowledge of cGMP processes and manufacturing of monoclonal antibody.
- Actively gives vision and guidance to team around both individual career development and team’s overall connection to business direction
- Business Savvy: Knowledgeable about all functional elements which are important for business success; understands key economic drivers and their effect on business.
- Project Ownership & Management: Ability to take ownership for ensuring the desired outcome of a project and to establish and monitor the project milestones toward the objective
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally – post pandemic (up to 30%)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.