Voir tous les résultats
Construction Safety Project Manager
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The Project Manager - Construction Safety will be a key team member on multiple projects and monitor all construction and safety activities to ensure full internal and external compliance with company procedures and policies. As a Construction Manager, you will coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors on a variety of asset builds and infrastructure modifications such as production equipment installation. Job responsibilities include:
- Control and monitor activity for compliance with permits and licenses for construction and commissioning
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status and report on work progress daily
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, damages, and construction problems
- Ensure external parties meet contractual conditions and monitor workers on the construction site
- Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount and check-ins of external employees to ensure necessary staff availability to maintain the project schedule
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 10+ years of experience in construction safety practices
- 6+ years of experience directly supporting construction projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in executing small to large capital projects (minimum $10MM) using various execution strategies such as use of contract engineering design, construction, and procurement (EPC)
- Ability to lead supply contract reviews with EPCs and other suppliers
- Project Management experience
- Experience implementing projects in a chemical process plant environment
- Experience in industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping, and equipment installation practices
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.