Voir tous les résultats
Capital Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are a critical business partner for the ISCO APAC cluster and will lead the preparation and execution of strategic projects. The projects in scope are usually of a complex nature and will involve a larger number of international stakeholders within different functions and levels. You will contribute to the execution of the Life Science strategy and will support the development of strategic initiatives, thus prepare the sites within the cluster for future business and requirements.
The cluster you are supporting comprises manufacturing and distribution sites in the Asia-Pacific; South Korea will be your key focus area.
Execute activities of complex projects aimed at new asset creation by using execution strategy, process scope development, estimating, project planning, hazard review, detailed design, contractor selection, construction management, safety management, commissioning, and startup
- leverage your excellent social skills to collaborate with global and multi-functional teams.
- Translate complex issues into practical concepts
- Solve unique or sophisticated project management issues.
- Continuously support assessment of technical capabilities of engineers, suppliers, and contractors
- keep tabs on market developments in key project management and execution skill areas and seeks to introduce improvements into organization.
Who you are:
Who are experience in Leading Capital Projects and various capital project lifecycle as below.
- Design phase (Feasibility / Concept / Basic / Detail Design)
- Construction phase
- Commissioning phase
- Qualification and validation (this applies to Life Science/Pharma Projects)
- University Degree in Engineering or Project Management
- 10 years professional experience in leading capital project in South Korea
- PMP Certificate is a plus
- Experience in executing small to large capital projects (up to $100MM) using various execution strategies including use of contract engineering design, construction, and procurement (EPC)
- Good experience in Life Science or GMP facilities/projects.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of situations while maintaining expected cost, schedule, quality, and scope
- Proven experience as a senior member of an engineering leadership team, helping to determine solutions and develop engineering resources
- Proficient in English and Korean, both verbal and written
- Able to Drive
해당 채용건은 지원서 접수 순으로 채용이 진행됩니다. 관심 있으신 분들은 서둘러 지원 바랍니다.
서버 안정성을 위해 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글 크롬 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지 플랫폼으로 지원 바랍니다.
보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com