Voir tous les résultats
Mechanical Design Engineer (기계 설계, AutoCAD 2D, Solidworks 3D)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This position designs the equipment to meet the customer requirements and make the drawings and MFG packages to enable the manufacturing team to manufacture the equipment
- Perform the data collection, information tracking and history management about delivered equipment, to respond to the customer request data
- Shape products and part to draw 2D and 3D model with computer program
- Design the equipment according to customer specification and requirements
- Make and manage final drawings through the application and history management of changes
- Respond to customer data, rework requests, warranties, and contributes company inside development and certification
- Do your best to make safe equipment with considering safety first for customer and company in every work
- Problem identification and troubleshooting a variety of difficult mechanical problems with limited supervision
- Define, coordinate, perform, and document engineering test reports with limited supervision
- Develop, design, or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of difficult scope
- Perform engineering analysis of difficult scope with limited supervision
- Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or above in mechanical engineer or related field (기계공학 or 유사학과)
- +1 years in mechanical design or related field
- Capable of utilizing Auto CAD 2D & Solidworks 3D (필수)
- Understanding of gas properties
- Knowledge of reactivity about gases and materials
- SAP experience is preferred
- Business proficient in English
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html