Voir tous les résultats
Customer Relations Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this maternity cover until the end of December you will be responsible covering the execution of the entire R&A customer service process according to the internal policies and practices. In this position you will manage and process customer orders and provide information about products, services and order status. You will proceed improvement initiatives, challenge processes and seek new opportunities to increase Customer Service efficiently. You will deal directly with customer inquiries received via all medias (e.g. fax, web, email), respond to customer inquiries according to SL agreement and proactively look for solutions to customer issues. You will as well obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries, follow up and file records of customer interactions and transactions, your record details of inquiries, comments and complaints within quality management system.
Who you are:
- Proficient in English and one of the following languages; Danish, Swedish or French
- Has experience from any kind of customer facing roles
- Has a good IT literacy
- Comfortable engaging and interacting with people across diverse organizational levels
- Has a positive and a customer centric approach and able to prioritize tasks
- Likes continuous improvement, and has a lot of accuracy and attention to details
- Able to work in a fast-paced multicultural environment.
- Has a collaborative demeanor and team spirit.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com