Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Operations Specilast based in Glasgow. Within this role you will have responsibility for supporting the product management of the biosafety testing and product characterization services. You will be the first point of contact for enquiries from the organization involving marketing and product management, and you will work closely with the Product Managers, and others in the Marketing & Strategy team, to support the effective portfolio management of our services. You will also liaise with R&D, Quality, Operations, Regulatory, Sales, Technical services, Customer Project Management, and all functions to support implementation, launches, and ongoing lifecycle management of our services. You will be the subject matter expert for branding questions, and co-ordination of certain marketing communications activities will also be involved. You will also have responsibility for managing and keeping up to date our internal sources of information for the organization.
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Business. Higher education with relevant work experience acceptable.
- 1+ years of marketing, or general business skills.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Travel (including international travel) up to 10% of time may be required.
- Ability to think creatively, approach work with an entrepreneurial mindset, and take the initiative despite minimal day-to-day oversight; ownership mindset to solve problems and drive the business.
- Ability to work with and engage across different functions within the organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, energetic environment.
- Ability to communicate both orally and written to cross functional teams, including to the leadership team, to foster collaboration, drive alignment, and achieve results.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.