Voir tous les résultats
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
As part of this team, you are translating marketing plans into useful projects for account managers for Process Solution Integrated Systems technologies including lab and process scale single-use bioreactors and cell retention systems and clarification systems. You plan, organize, co-ordinate and control these plans.
Report back to the business by collecting voice of customers (VOC) from sales, and TSS (Technical Scientific Solutions) to influence the global marketing plans. You will also
The candidate should have working knowledge of biopharmaceutical manufacturing with experience in bioreactor and clarification processes. The position will work with the Regional Commercial Team and Business Partners to support customers and help grow the Integrated Systems business. Possesses exceptionally strong conceptual skills – can see the big picture and can translate it compellingly in writing and speech. You will collaborate with internal partners in developing and implementing regional marketing strategies, assist with insightful win/loss analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Uncover leads and create concrete plans for an Opportunity pipeline for CA Integrated Systems Team.
- Support new product launch strategies
- Develop an in-depth understanding of market trends, and to communicate the “voice of the customer” to the internal organization.
- Develop and share standard best practices training internally to the CA Integrated Systems Team
- Develop Reporting tools and dashboards in SFDC CRM system.
- Acts as a key partner and interface to Global Strategy Deployment Team.
- Working with our Digitalization and Marcom teams to expand our reach via e-commerce, web campaigns and thought leadership activities. Help formulate strategy for professional social media presence. Help plan industry events including our presence at conferences and tradeshows.
- Using your understanding of current industry drivers and trends, together with an appreciation of competition dynamics, you can effectively find opportunities to gain market share and grow the business.
- Travel up to 25% % domestic travel to company sites and/or customer locations. (Travel conditions permitting)
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or engineering field
- 3+ years of experience in the biopharma industry.
- 3+ years Single Use systems technologies or Bioprocessing experience
- Master’s degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Bioprocessing unit operations.
- Strong customer and sales orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish partnerships.
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively to diverse audiences through both written and oral communications. Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience reporting and data analysis from a variety of systems
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong partnerships with internal and external partners.
- Experience working in a sales/marketing organization.
- Experience in reporting and data analysis from a variety of systems.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.