Voir tous les résultats
Engineering Technician 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Engineering Technician will be primarily responsible for the maintenance repairs of manufacturing equipment in the Danvers operations. In this role, you will handle maintenance and repair of equipment on the production floor.
- Support engineering projects and perform equipment validations.
- Responsible for repairing all unscheduled equipment downtime and executing daily change over
- Perform completion of daily preventative maintenance generated by MainSaver.
- Support engineering projects, equipment moves, new equipment validation, and existing equipment validation.
- Verify that all preventative maintenance work orders are completed prior to their due date.
- Ensure technicians are following all current SOPs and are using the correct and current form when performing their daily preventative maintenance.
- Participate in Q.A port validation supports.
- Manage inventory control of all incoming and outgoing parts/components to ensure that we have adequate supplies to maintain all the equipment in the Mobius Department.
- Support Process Engineers in troubleshooting of production floor equipment and help identify/isolate problems for further analysis.
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 50lbs.
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience in a manufacturing, maintenance or process environment
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Certification in repairs & maintenance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels within an organization
- Excellent writing skills sufficient to compose and edit a variety of documents, with the ability to pay close attention to detail and proofread work carefully
- Ability to work in a flexible way that allows for changes in assignments and priorities depending upon identified needs of the unit
- Proven organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks accurately
- Keyboarding skills with experience using Microsoft word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
- Ability to use hand tools, small power tools, and test equipment
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and independently in a fast-paced environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.