Voir tous les résultats
China DE&I Business Partner
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a member of the global DE&I team, you are a strong diversity, equity, and inclusion expert. You will support implementing a multi-year DE&I roadmap in China, developing both global and China-specific frameworks that support DE&I goals. In alignment with the global office, you will ensure consistent governance, thought leadership and communication across China (i.e. employees, ERGs, leaders and HR). This position will be reporting to the Chief DE&I Office.
Location: Shanghai or Beijing
Who you are:
- BS/BA Degree, business, or related field
- Experience with a mix of HR, direct experience in the field of DE&I and/or project management related work
- Experience in crafting and implementing strategies and conceptual frameworks as well as change and communications solutions, with specific experience in DE&I initiatives
- Understanding of China-specific context (i.e. regulations, culture nuances, etc.)
- Strong business orientation, always looking to find innovative solutions, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization to help drive sustainable change
- Excellent communicator, with experience in guiding, engaging, and influencing various senior partners
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Functional Area: Human Resources
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com