Voir tous les résultats
Senior Financial Planning & Forecasting Analyst
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
As a key member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, you will lead the quarterly planning activities within Life Science, including previews and forecasts. You will implement, maintain and develop the planning tools, standards, and procedures to be followed by Life Science controlling organization within the aforementioned processes, providing analysis and insights on key drivers of performance. You will also support the annual planning processes. The role also requires substantial ad hoc analysis and special project support. Ability to work across departments within the company including exchange with senior controlling management will be a priority.
Who You Are:
- BS in Accounting / Finance (or equivalent) required, CPA, MBA, or CFA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of controlling, financial planning and analysis, or general accounting / finance experience.
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving abilities. Financial planning and reporting skills that generate business insights and add measurable value. Knowledge of current trends in finance and functional best-practices.
- Proficient at financial modeling, including Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, DCF, NPV, IRR, and sensitivity analysis.
- Good at workload prioritization, efficiency improvements, and resource management.
- Proven project management skills and ability to implement change in a global matrix organization.
- Exceptional Excel (advanced user) and PowerPoint Skills. Experience working with VBA, Macros, PowerPivot, and Dashboarding tools as a plus.
- Strong affinity for and knowledge of business planning tools (TM1, Business Objects) as well as ERP systems (Oracle & SAP)
- Experience in the Life Science or Healthcare sector is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.