Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Senior Analyst - Tableau Development
- Assist the client's team onsite in construction of a data mart and related data analytics projects and create Tableau visualizations
- Manage and guide project teams to directly enable, development and enhancement of tools as well as execution oriented activities to create insights of data.
- Independently handle client queries and manage client interface when required.
- Work with multiple onsite teams for requirement gathering.
- Expertise in connecting various data sources (SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, AWS etc) through Tableau.
- Must have strong knowledge on Perform performance analysis, tuning of existing Tableau dashboards and make provide solution based on Best Practice recommendations.
- Manages own workload effectively and efficiently.
- Expands technical contribution and encourage knowledge management and promote the cross-fertilization of ideas and information between teams.
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different viewpoint.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a team member on a project and able to effectively work with a larger team.
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic City, Bangalore location
- Overall 6+ year of experience in IT.
- Minimum of 4+ year’s core experience in Tableau and related areas in a technical capability and a solid understanding of business functions to support business models.
- Demonstrable experience as a constantly requested member for projects in past work experience and a solid track record of consistency and reliability.
- Expertise on creating sets, groups, bins and parameters.
- Experience in creating calculations like table calculations, logical calculations, YTD, QTD and MTD, LOD calculations.
- Hands on experience in creating filters like context filters, data source filters, cascading filters, and quick filters.
- Good working knowledge on workbook Performance Tuning.
- Working Knowledge on Tableau multiple versions.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com