Voir tous les résultats
Distribution Associate I - 2nd Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Distribution Associate I at MilliporeSigma will process both inbound and outbound materials. The position entails receiving inbound material into stock along with identifying where the material is to be staged on the site. The Associate will also prep shipping documents to go out to customers, reach out to carriers to set pick-up times and will work with drivers to identify which material belongs to them.
- Weigh chemicals using precision equipment into specific containers while following procedural and safety protocols
- Obtain correct type and quantity of containers for weigh up
- Weigh chemicals into containers according to packaging instructions and obtain weight checks
- Pull samples for customers and/or quality control as required
- Complete paperwork including tray tags, copies, and computer scans
- Overpack both conf and prepack units for shipments utilizing the virtual boxing concept
- Create ship ready units through understanding of the Clippership system
- Receive and unload trucks utilizing the pallet jack, walkie-rider, and forklift
- Receive shipments using MIGO and document accordingly
- Sample bulk products, following all safety and quality requirements, and ready for transportation to QC for further analysis
- Prepare and process orders for weighers by printing necessary paperwork, including the printing of labels, kosher seals, HANDS sheets, COA and additional required paperwork.
- Post and Zpost items as required to maintain workflow
- Move finished goods to proper storage areas and record movement through SAP
- Scan and move bulk material throughout warehousing and packaging areas as required by the TO’s
- Transfer sampled material from dock area to warehousing floor using designated equipment
- Overpack items that require additional packaging components for long term shelf storage
- May involve consistent lifting of up 50 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 80 pounds with assistance
Who You Are:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills to include familiarity the metric system
- Familiarity with safety equipment and semi-automated equipment
- Small/large tool dexterity
- Problem-solving ability
- Prior forklift experience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.