Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Working within our Clearance Services team, you will be responsible for providing scientific support in the conduct of routine and complex GLP or GMP studies performed within a contract testing laboratory. You will act as Study Director or Responsible Scientist, as appropriate, on studies, assisting in the performance of laboratory procedures, providing scientific support to laboratory staff and external clients for whom the work is being performed. You will also be required to maintain study records, including deviation records, to meet regulatory standards. Other duties include preparing documents related to studies and investigations, such as SOP’s, reports, protocols, etc., liaising with Development Services and Program Management to provide technical support for ongoing and upcoming projects and participating in external and internal client conference calls, meetings and audits.
Who you are:
- You will have an BSc or higher in a Biological Science discipline, with at extensive experience within a similar environment
- You will have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP / GMP standards.
- You are strongly focused on quality and safety and have strong planning and organisational skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills and are self-motivated, with strong initiative and drive
- You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS
- You are self motivated with strong initiative and drive
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.